What's new

Lemons

tb2

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
971
Reaction score
2
The second and last shot taken during my break from mending a wind-damaged fence. Same set-up as for "Nuts" of yesterday, but this time with lemons and a traditional glass juice extractor. I was going to cut a lemon in half to increase the interest of the shot, but I remembered that they had been bought to make a lemon and blueberry drizzle cake, and there's a limit to the sacrifices that I'm prepared to make for photography!


Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Lemons.jpg

 
Very intresting I like the reflection :thumbup::mrgreen:
 
I don't know what it is about this one, but I like it a lot. :thumbup: Great shot.
 
Thanks for the comments Ab$olut & ShootHoops. This pair of lemons meet their maker tomorrow :-)

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom