What's new

Lens/Censor cleaning

05chapman05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
vacaville,CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How do you clean your lens/censor? I'm just asking because i would like to know what i should get. I'd prefer a dry method for the censor, as i am not comfortable putting any liquids in my camera. What products do you use? Links would be appreciated to. Any input would help. Thanks. :sillysmi:
 
I clean my Censor, whenever he censors something that I didn't think needed censoring....I clean his clock alright.

I clean my lenses when they are dirty. I usually use a lens cloth and my breath, but I may use cleaning fluid if needed.

I clean my sensor before a big shoot or trip. I have three levels/techniques. First I use a blower blub for any loose dust. If that is not enough, then I use a soft brush and if that is still not enough, then I use a sensor pad and cleaning fluid.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom