Lens question

I have the 50 f/1.8D and the 35 f/1.8G. A little over $300 for the pair..Extra sharp, great portrait lenses. But be prepared when shooting a wedding to be moving around a good bit, backing up and stepping forward to get the shots you want. Sometimes annoying to the guests. Especially when using flash. The 24-70 f/2.8 would really be helpful in these situations...

Are you wanting to sell the pair? Can you post pics? Thanks

If there is no mold or scratches on the rear element, why not opt for saving some money?

Well I can't actually physically examine the lens and if I get it and it wouldn't be like the pics, I don't think I could get my money or friendship back! I also know that she is a little careless with her equipment. She has admitted to dropping her D90 several times, who is to say that her 50mm wasn't on it and is damaged.

No, I don't think I would sell them. I would just have to go buy them again. You can buy these brand spanking new at B&H, Adorama, Roberts and a thousand other places for what I got in mine. I bought them new. Nifty little 35, AF-S, G, DX. I am a little more partial to the 35 than the 50. Well maybe not all the time...
Good Luck

No, I don't think I would sell them. I would just have to go buy them again. You can buy these brand spanking new at B&H, Adorama, Roberts and a thousand other places for what I got in mine. I bought them new. Nifty little 35, AF-S, G, DX. I am a little more partial to the 35 than the 50. Well maybe not all the time...
Good Luck

Yeah I think the 50mm 1.8 is alot cheaper than the 1.4. I was aiming at getting the 1.4 anyway. I will get the 35mm after that. It's definately one lens at a time!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back