Lensbaby madness!! (Part II)

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All of these are from Oakland Cemetery, shot with Tri X 400, with the Lensbaby 2.0 :heart:

These are just quick scans from my contact sheet, so excuse the poor quality (and crooked scans! :lol: ).

An angel:

584-Angellensbaby.jpg

And another:

584-Angel2-lensbaby.jpg

Tombstone writing:

584-Heweredead-lensbaby.jpg

And another angel:

584-Angel3-lensbaby.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Another awesome series of shots Terri :thumbup: Not a single shot in either series that I don't like. And the tones are great as well! That Tri X 400 and Lensbaby are a good combo :mrgreen:

woodsac said:
Another awesome series of shots Terri :thumbup: Not a single shot in either series that I don't like. And the tones are great as well! That Tri X 400 and Lensbaby are a good combo :mrgreen:
Thank you, Woodsac, for the kind words (in both threads)! :hug::

I was thinking the same thing about that Tri-X and Lensbaby. Took off together like a duck to water! :lol:

Amazin terri. All four of these are great, but there is something about the first one that I just keep looking at. Great shots!!!

both of these parts are fantastic! you just sold me on one of those bad boys! i want one really bad now!

Thanks, guys! :D

Chiller, that top one is starting to be one of my faves, too....I think it has the potential to be one seriously freaky enlargement. ;) I need to get into the darkroom and play a little.

terri said:
Thanks, guys! :D

Chiller, that top one is starting to be one of my faves, too....I think it has the potential to be one seriously freaky enlargement. ;) I need to get into the darkroom and play a little.

I think ya should enlarge it...frame it in black, with a border, but Im not sure about the colour of the border. I think it would really look cool. :thumbup:

Karalee said:
2 and 4 are definatly Terriesque. Ive just started a roll of slide film with the lensbaby for alt geek stuff :lol: I cant wait to see your stuff like that too!
Great minds, my fellow P-team geek.....great minds..... :mrgreen:

Thanks, M @ k o! :hug::

Most reactions

Back