What's new

Lensbaby madness!! (Part II)

terri41 12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
36,817
Reaction score
9,613
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All of these are from Oakland Cemetery, shot with Tri X 400, with the Lensbaby 2.0 :heart:

These are just quick scans from my contact sheet, so excuse the poor quality (and crooked scans! :lol: ).

An angel:

584-Angellensbaby.jpg


And another:

584-Angel2-lensbaby.jpg


Tombstone writing:

584-Heweredead-lensbaby.jpg


And another angel:

584-Angel3-lensbaby.jpg


Thanks for looking! :)
 
Another awesome series of shots Terri :thumbup: Not a single shot in either series that I don't like. And the tones are great as well! That Tri X 400 and Lensbaby are a good combo :mrgreen:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #3
woodsac said:
Another awesome series of shots Terri :thumbup: Not a single shot in either series that I don't like. And the tones are great as well! That Tri X 400 and Lensbaby are a good combo :mrgreen:
Thank you, Woodsac, for the kind words (in both threads)! :hug::

I was thinking the same thing about that Tri-X and Lensbaby. Took off together like a duck to water! :lol:
 
Amazin terri. All four of these are great, but there is something about the first one that I just keep looking at. Great shots!!!
 
both of these parts are fantastic! you just sold me on one of those bad boys! i want one really bad now!
 
The tombstone writing one is an excellent use of Lensbabyness!

Rob
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks, guys! :D

Chiller, that top one is starting to be one of my faves, too....I think it has the potential to be one seriously freaky enlargement. ;) I need to get into the darkroom and play a little.
 
terri said:
Thanks, guys! :D

Chiller, that top one is starting to be one of my faves, too....I think it has the potential to be one seriously freaky enlargement. ;) I need to get into the darkroom and play a little.

I think ya should enlarge it...frame it in black, with a border, but Im not sure about the colour of the border. I think it would really look cool. :thumbup:
 
2 and 4 are definatly Terriesque. Ive just started a roll of slide film with the lensbaby for alt geek stuff :lol: I cant wait to see your stuff like that too!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Admin 🛠️
  • #11
Karalee said:
2 and 4 are definatly Terriesque. Ive just started a roll of slide film with the lensbaby for alt geek stuff :lol: I cant wait to see your stuff like that too!
Great minds, my fellow P-team geek.....great minds..... :mrgreen:

Thanks, M @ k o! :hug::
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom