Let me know if you wanna have web-site

Dave, I answered on your email. Please provide me with all details and I will start work. Thanks.

Hey, guys! Can you be more friendly please? Open your eyes - I just offer to create web-site for free. What's wrong with you?

hi I'm new here, but from what i've read, what's the fuss about?

This guy just wanna do free websites, so let him do it!
There's tons of photographers who will shoot for free and it's the same logic.

Absolutely correct. I don't see difference between work of free photographers and my work. But this week I'm very busy, I'm finishing new finance system and have no chance to work for free. Ofcourse, you can contact with me and we can discuss your ideas. If you are intrested, just write on my email:
info(at)neskinsoft.com

And you have any ground to stand on here either? You have a whopping 1 post and its to stick up for this guy...lol good try.

so what information do you need to design a website? I mean if you just need a company name and some pictures, why not lol if you need names and SSN's and CC numbers well then ya sorry but no one is going to want it even if its free. Its just hard to trust people now a days.

So what information do you need from someone to set them up a website? I wouldn't mind having my own site, but I dont need someone else monitoring it and stuff. I work IT and have friends that also do that and wouldn't need the help managing it.

All I am saying, maybe go a bit more in depth on how this all works, should clear it up a bit?

And you have any ground to stand on here either? You have a whopping 1 post and its to stick up for this guy...lol good try.

Nobody's asking for your approval.

so what information do you need to design a website? I mean if you just need a company name and some pictures, why not lol if you need names and SSN's and CC numbers well then ya sorry but no one is going to want it even if its free. Its just hard to trust people now a days.
I really don't need in your SSN, CC and so on :) You will specify this information without my assistance. Again and again I say "It's not a scum!". I described my thoughts above, sorry if I write with errors, but I think you should be able to understand my thoughts. Ofcourse, I know, it's hard to trust people... but I don't have time to change your mind. Please, don't spam there if you don't need my help in web-site implementation.

It seems that I should write somthingk like "I will create web site for 700$" and people will trust me. Yeaah, it wil be more trustful :lol:
So, I will think about it :)

so someone just tells you they want a website, tells you a few addresses they would like it to be and you can make it? they tell you how to basically design it, or how to lay it out. Or I guess pick from some layout styles? then you just create it for them? I am curious now as to how exactly how its done. I could possibly want a website for some of my work

ZoomeX,
i believe you. so create me a photography website for www.itznfb.com. i already have the domain and hosting setup. as you can see i tried to setup zen photo but it's broken. private message me when you're done and i'll tell you were to upload the files.

thanks. :D

so someone just tells you they want a website, tells you a few addresses they would like it to be and you can make it?
Yes, that's correct!
they tell you how to basically design it, or how to lay it out.
Ofcourse, you should provide me with your ideas about design and layout.
Or I guess pick from some layout styles?
No, I will create unique design. I don't want to use templates - it's not intresting for me.
I could possibly want a website for some of my work
Let me know when you will be ready to provide me with your ideas about design and layout ;) As I said before, this week I'm very busy... Let's contact next Sunday.

ZoomeX,
i believe you. so create me a photography website for www.itznfb.com. i already have the domain and hosting setup. as you can see i tried to setup zen photo but it's broken. private message me when you're done and i'll tell you were to upload the files.

thanks. :D
Ok, I help you. I will contact with you next Sunday too. Please, be sure that your hosting supports .NET Framework 2.0. And send me your ideas about design. It would be fine if you will provide me with links to sites that you like. Or just describe it in few words. After I will discuss with you all necessary details.

itznfb, also I can try to help you with "Zen photo" setup. I've seen error message, and it seems that this issue can be resolved by config file editing. Or db installing ;)
If so, contact with me today and I will look at it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back