Let me know if you wanna have web-site

Cool I will have some idea and site names and stuff all ready for next Sunday for you, and we shall see how it goes! thanks!

Cool I will have some idea and site names and stuff all ready for next Sunday for you, and we shall see how it goes! thanks!
I've deployed first stable version of my Content Management System (CMS) for your photo-site. Please, see URL in your PM. It's not finished yet, but you should be able to test your CMS right now. I wanna create VERY user friendly and stable system, so please feel free to critic my CMS. And please check CMS for grammar errors ;)

So seriously dude. What is it you have to gain. There is no way you can build a quality site and spend the needed time to build it and not gain anything from doing it. It takes hours to build a unique site. Please do explain.....

So seriously dude. What is it you have to gain. There is no way you can build a quality site and spend the needed time to build it and not gain anything from doing it. It takes hours to build a unique site. Please do explain.....
I'm just creating common framework and common CMS. Do you agree that functionality for all photographers site is very similar? Implementation of core (engine) for photo-site takes a lot of time, but in the future I need only implement controls, flash and web-site design. I've described basic functionality of my site engine in the first post:
Hi guys!
Right now I'm implementing site engine with possibility to upload and resize photos, to create galleries, web-pages and so on. Also this engine will interact with flash controls, and there is no problem to implement something like this Peter Karp Photography or ::BRUNO/BOSSI:: or whatever you may think...
Please keep in mind that it's my hobby, and if I will have some free time, I can create site for free. Just let me know what you really want.
Basic functionality of my site engine is already implemented (with possibility to upload and resize photos, to create galleries, web-pages and so on). So, using my site engine I can complete unique web-site like this Tara Staton Photography - Sequim Washington Photographer, Port Angeles Photographer, Port Townsend Photographer or Peter Karp Photography and so on in few days. If somebody will ask me to implement unusual functionality - so, I will extend my common framework. Of course, if I will have a free time!

Again I ask. What do you have to gain? Nobody in the word does anything for free?

I have to agree with Sachphotography here, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. I don't see what you could possibly gain from this.

Again I ask. What do you have to gain? Nobody in the word does anything for free?
I don't think so. Free photographers shooting for free, isn't it? Free software developers creating free open source programs, isn't it? I do it only for my enjoyment! It's interesting for me to work with creative people, to make creative products and so on.

Hm. Well I do not shoot for free. My own family wouldn't ask me to shoot for free. Whatever dude. You do your thing and I warn people to stay away from people like you. You have not even shown anybody what you can do. You claim to create site "like" the ones listed but have no way to even validate what you claim. I am done with this thread. If you want people to actually trust you and not questions your motives, then I would suggest taking some time to become a productive member on this forum. Prove yourself over time.
And once you have shown yourself to be some one who is worth his salt. Then maybe people would trust you. But no. You show up out of nowhere making claims of these free websites that are just dandy and you do nothing else. You have to understand why the world cries foul at things like this and people like you. I do not trust you one bit. You give no reason for anyone to trust you.
People....You need to stay away from people like this. Just remember, people charge upwards of $100's an hour for websites and this guys say he will do it for free? Something is wrong here...........................................................................
I am out.
CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People....You need to stay away from people like this. Just remember, people charge upwards of $100's an hour for websites and this guys say he will do it for free? Something is wrong here...........................................................................
Oh my... what are you doing in this "scam topic"? Leave it right now :lol:! I get about $100 per hour only for really big commerce projects... and I don't think that photographer will pay you $100 per hour :lol:
If you make web-sites only for money... so, good luck and leave this topic forever.

Oh my... what are you doing in this "scam topic"? Leave it right now :lol:! I get about $100 per hour only for really big commerce projects... and I don't think that photographer will pay you $100 per hour :lol:
If you make web-sites only for money... so, good luck and leave this topic forever.

Can't wait to see the first sucker :lmao: .... Prove Me wrong ??????
And Just FYI a fully custom photography Site will go for over $1000 Easy. People do pay that much everyday my man. Regardless of what your intentions are. You look fishy to 99% of us on here. SO yes I will leave this topic. If anybody actually gets one of your "free" "amazing" "custom" "Flash" websites, I would love to see it. Maybe if you actually showed examples of work you have done, people would respect you more. Me... I do not. Sorry bud. Give me a reason to trust you? Show us a shred of evidence. :thumbdown:

You have not even shown anybody what you can do.
Really? I've published link to my portfolio in first post ;)
Specially for you - My Portfolio

Um yeah....I'm in America buddy. I would say we all speak English but due to some idiots allowing illegals to run wild and live off of Government Money, not everybody here speaks English. But seriously, How am I supposed to know what any of that says. How do we Know that is even your site. lol

Um yeah....I'm in America buddy. I would say we all speak English but due to some idiots allowing illegals to run wild and live off of Government Money, not everybody here speaks English. But seriously, How am I supposed to know what any of that says. How do we Know that is even your site. lol

Hm.. It seems I have found a way to translate the ipage. And what do you know.... I pulled this from your site. and Jee whiz...It states that you charge for all your work??? Hm...

# the Site- morning coat
Ideally it is suitable for assignment to information about your company in the Internet. Simply it is accessible! On the site will be given the information against the company, the price list, the diagram of passage, contact information, news of company and information (articles, publications…) useful for clients.
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 600$

# the [Promo]- site
The advance of commercial stamp or product is complicated to represent without the [promo]- site. Will be here placed the comprehensive information about Brenda, different advertising actions, reductions of [t].[d].
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 700$

# the Internet- store
You do realize production or you do render services? You do want to obtain additional sales? This is your version! Basic difference from the site- morning coat is in the fact that from the site- morning coat come the clients, and from the Internet- store - sale. Internet- store will contain all divisions of site- morning coat, and also catalog of production, basket, gallery and, according to the agreement, other divisions.
Cost (design of site, development, CMS) - from 900$

And under you photographer section it talk about how each Photographer's site is unique and how it takes a lot of time to build them to what is needed.

1. Why would you do something for free that you apparently already charge for.
2. Why would you do something for FREE????
3. How does anybody know who you are?
4. How does anybody know you even have any connection to that site you linked to?

You have no ones trust here. No One trusts you.........

I think you should be able to see my portfolio, please ignore language ;)
Also I've published "Specially for Sachphotography ;)" texn in news block on my web-site. http://neskinsoft.com/Please try to find this text and ensure that it's my web-site ;)

I don't see a problem with this guy. If he wants to do something for free, then let him do it. It's not like he's making you do something against your will. Daniel, you've said that you don't trust this guy several times now. We get it. If he's up to no good, then so be it. If you don't like or trust what he's offering, then don't accept the offer. As simple as that.

Most reactions

Back