Let the sun shine...

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....let the sun shine in.

While watching my new windows being installed all day, I dove into my archives and dug out some of my photos.
A collection of my sunrise pics.

114_1461c.JPG

114_1467c.JPG

P1240837c.JPG

109_0922c.JPG

114_1457c.JPG

Great shots Chiller. Sometimes the archives can hold beauties we have forgot about. This weekend calls for cold and rain. Time for me to hit those archives.

Ohhh...... Ahhh,,, wooo.... ahhhh.
3, 4, and 5 are my favourites. Love the colours in 3 and 5 and the clouds in 4 are brilliant. Love the light seeping through too.
Mmm Archive weekend here too.

i love sunset shots...the best time of day to ponder , 'eh chiller?
this series is so cool...would love to have them framed on my walls...
very good shots! your so good! you made need to check more archive photos...

aprilraven said:
i love sunset shots......

Well, if I undestand things right, these are sunrise photos, and this alone makes me admire them even more, for in order to take sunrise photos, you have to be up early, or even very early, and that seems to be something I can't make myself to do.

But apart from the fact that they are admirable for their being sunrise photos, they are very beautiful. The sharpness of the water texture in the 1st along the whole depth of the photo is amazing.

awesome shots Chiller! I would love to see the last one printed 13x19.. I have a HP 13x19 printer that is getting busy these days printing up stuff from my last trip, the photos are so much more amazing on good quality paper. Do you do your own printing?

it looks so powerful! Would love to have it on my wall.. excellent shot!

Ohh Sunrise!
well for that you get an extra ohhhh and an extra ahhhh!

Thanks Chiller, what a bad weekend in our part of the world. No sun this weekend. As well, I'm stuck inside working from now until eternity, ok a week today :( I made a deal with the devil to get more time off on my vacation down south and now have to hold up to my part of the deal :)

Eric

lol! some wonderful pictures here!!! The last one is the best for me!!! great!

What a stunning range of sunrise pics! they're gorgeous... the colors are intense and the third is framed beautifully... good going chiller :thumbs-up:

What a great set of photos. I love every one of these , especially number 4. Very well done.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back