let's really depress me

She's very pretty, Scurra....but what is that in her hand...? Looks like it could be something illegal. :lol:

Scurra said:
This is a pic of my current source of emotional pain taken last weekend:

claire1.jpg

just in case anyone was interested. :thumbup:

ferny said:
I thought that was leading elsewhere for a minute. :oops:

I kinda figured someone would take it along those lines, that was actually the last thing on my mind because i was so sh!t-scared of making a bad impression with her parents! :lol:

haha erm well if straws and smirnoff ice are illegal in the US then yes...

Ferny! post your pic in stockings... damn it reminds me about Hertz's naked shot when all mods were in JT :) Hertz that was you or I've already forgotten? :) :)

ferny said:
I bet the two of you have had plenty of Kodak moments together.
One or two - but if we really want to have fun we turn the lights off.

(Actually, always hanging around under a red light is starting to worry me - perhaps if I was in the darkroom...)

And yes, Mentos. That was me but much younger. If I did that pose now I'd have Greenpeace trying to push me back out to sea.
Please let me retain a little dignity PG.

I searched for this thread, do you remember what was the title of it?? I can't find it!!!

mentos_007 said:
I searched for this thread, do you remember what was the title of it?? I can't find it!!!

The picture was deleted to protect my .... I was going to say 'reputation' but I realise that I don't have one worth protecting. But if you are that eager..... :mrgreen:

And Mistress PG - your dungeon has been out of use for so long. It's dark and dirty down there - I thought you were going to get some of the other boys to clean it up?

Hertz van Rental said:
And Mistress PG - your dungeon has been out of use for so long. It's dark and dirty down there - I thought you were going to get some of the other boys to clean it up?

It's not been out of use, I just found better ways to punish you boys than by making you clean my dungeon. I just love you in your tu-tu and tights. :sexywink: Now get on your hands and knees and be a love and scrub that floor for your Mistress. :whip:

hah you are perverted you know?? :):):)
but, PG, it is a good kind of punishment...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back