Let's remember the basics

rscossworth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
en.wizardnote.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Even the most experienced photographers need sometimes to stop, take a deep breath and read again about <Link removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I was just thinking to myself that perhaps we should also stop and read about the most basic rules of the forum...

You know, like the one that says you should post articles here in there entirety rather than a link to an outside source, to prevent click baiting.

I shall retire now, and meditate on this....

If i post the entire article i will just generate additional duplicate content that search engines doesn't like at all...'So what is the reason to do it?

If i post the entire article i will just generate additional duplicate content that search engines doesn't like at all...'So what is the reason to do it?
Me thinks you just proved robbins point.

The reason is so that you would be in compliance with TPF posting guidelines. As I'm sure you can appreciate, TPF doesn't want to become a haven for click-bait posts and people trying to drive our members to their own website. You're welcome to post your article, in its entirety in the 'Articles of Interest' forum, but as you read in the guidelines, posts which are nothing more than an off-site link to one's own website are not permitted. Happy Friday! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back