Lets See Your Camera

Wow.....what a beaut' .! :)
I have never, actually, owned an F, but i have used one a few times. I always preferred the F2, so i never pursued the "original".
Does anybody choose to use the F over the F2.?

I don't have any idea which finder is on it. It takes two batteries, but they look like old mercury batteries that are in it. So I don't know if the meter works or not. This thing is a tank.

I have never, actually, owned an F, but i have used one a few times. I always preferred the F2, so i never pursued the "original".
Does anybody choose to use the F over the F2.?

They are very similar and great for two gun shooting. I grab the F because the 55 f3.5 is always on it. Mine are eye level finders. I think the F2 is heavier, more solid feeling. I think I prefer the feel of the F2 but the F shutter is quieter. It sometimes depends what film I have in them as well. I tend to push the film in the F2 because of higher shutter speed.

Did an engagement shoot over the weekend. Time of day wasn't ideal but we made do with what we had

53641378_10218965173186441_6287886212162125824_n.jpg

Hey, you are holding the camera upside down.

:bouncingsmileys:

That's everyones first words when looking through it. "Its up side down!" "How do you shoot like that??"

Does anybody choose to use the F over the F2.?/QUOTE]

When fitted with a screw-in "tall release button", the F is a pretty good shooter! I have an F (with two different prisms) and two F2's...I preferred the F-with the WORKING FTN prism,or with the meter-free F prism, to most F2 variants. The rare F2ASb was a nice F2 variant. Auto-Indexing of lenses really changed the game,since I came of age with Auto-indexing, I prefer it, but would still pick a nice F over an equally-nice F2...

Most reactions

Back