Lets See Your Camera

SoulfulRecover

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What's everyone currently shooting with?

In ascending size order,

Rollei 35
Fed 3 Rangefinder
Nikon F3
Nikon FT
Ciroflex
Hasselblad 500C/M
Speedgraphic 2.25X3.25
SpeedGraphic 4X5
Callumet Monorail 4x5

Regards
Dave

I guess I should have been more specific haha.

Lets see some photos of your current cameras. Show em off :)

Nothing special just my 2 Pentax's and a lone Nikon.

IMG_4715.jpg

I currently have two cameras loaded with film.

First, my Kiev 4 which is loaded with Fomapan 200 Creative and is being used for my current project - roofscapes.
camera 2.jpg

Next is my Welta Welix from 1939 which is loaded with Agfa Vista+. This is a new purchase and this is a test film to see how well the camera performs. I already know that the double-exposure mechanism is U/S and so the shutter release on the camera body will not work. This is why there is a cable release fitted as this by-passes the double-exposure mechanism. Most interested in how the non-colour-corrected lens performs with colour film.
camera.jpg

Mamiya645.jpg

My Mamiya 645 1000-S. My main love! :586:

I still grab these guys on occasion:

Holga.jpg

Holga

MZ_lenses.jpg

Pentax MZ-S

ME_%20filter.jpg

Pentax ME. All the lenses shown with the MZ I can use with the ME.

I have a couple more 35mm systems that don't get used much, and a gorgeous Tachihara field camera that I'd likely use more if I'd get a couple more lenses for it.

There are more cameras than this at my house, but they are the hubby's property. He's a bit of a Rolleiflex geek. ;) We have some working Polaroid Land cameras, too.

Hey !! This is a film discussion ... unless you are hiding a Canon F-1N and an FD 500mm f/4.5 L under that camo, then you are OK.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back