Let's See Your Desktops!

So, after the screenshot of my home computer, I got inspired to clean up my Mac desktop at work and customize the display on it. I've had it on the default desktop picture ever since I got it, over a year ago. So now I have it set up to rotate through with some of my own pictures, like my PC at home does. Probably need to add some transit-related photos to the folder for the work Mac, but not quite THAT motivated right now. :D

Won't bother with the work PC; only use it when I absolutely MUST access the city network anyway.

Current Mac display:

Screenshot 2015-01-20 14.11.33.jpg

Did u see the live action movie version?
Yup!! All except the third one, those are too good..Probably the first time a proper movie has been made out of an anime.
Kenshin is a (close) third in my most fav characters, right after Goku and Monkey D Luffy. I wonder if you watch those as well!:biggrin-93:

Did u see the live action movie version?
Yup!! All except the third one, those are too good..Probably the first time a proper movie has been made out of an anime.
Kenshin is a (close) third in my most fav characters, right after Goku and Monkey D Luffy. I wonder if you watch those as well!:biggrin-93:
Love DBZ!
DragonBall was good too.
GT....eh, not sure much.
As soon as Akira Toriyama wasn't in on it, the DragonBall series just wasn't as good. I think Akira meant for it to end at DBZ.

Vegeta was my favorite

Love DBZ!
DragonBall was good too.
GT....eh, not sure much.
As soon as Akira Toriyama wasn't in on it, the DragonBall series just wasn't as good. I think Akira meant for it to end at DBZ.

Vegeta was my favorite

Let's keep it in English, please.

i can't even see my desktop it is covered in file folders.....

Love DBZ!
DragonBall was good too.
GT....eh, not sure much.

Vegeta was my favorite
Bumping up the points by a couple of hundreds, minus ten for having Vegeta as your fav. :laughing: Stopping this awesome conversation, lest we want Designer to come after us with his pitchfork :lol:

Love DBZ!
DragonBall was good too.
GT....eh, not sure much.

Vegeta was my favorite
Bumping up the points by a couple of hundreds, minus ten for having Vegeta as your fav. :laughing: Stopping this awesome conversation, lest we want Designer to come after us with his pitchfork :lol:

I liked the one with the motorcycles and the blob thing.

Most reactions

Back