Life Guard (pay by bone)

yes, perhaps if the boy was more visable. I still love it though! What a beautiful part of the world to live in!

I thought you broke the habit of including unidentifiable small chunks of land near the edges?

I like it! As Joey said, maybe a tiny crop to crop out the outcropping. :lol: It has nice feel to it though. Too bad the dog wasn't looking at them, but you can't really capture a moment by coaching the dog!

I thought you broke the habit of including unidentifiable small chunks of land near the edges?

hahaha.... i like your pin pointed-ness; actually i saw that segment there; but since this is not a landscape, i did not give that much importance; of course going meticulous about things demand such perfectionist attitudes; i will take care

Regards :D

I like it! As Joey said, maybe a tiny crop to crop out the outcropping. :lol: It has nice feel to it though. Too bad the dog wasn't looking at them, but you can't really capture a moment by coaching the dog!

:lol: The dog must be very intelligent; only when he is alarmed about a hazard, he will be set to action; otherwise he won't meddle with the privacy of the people whom he serves :D

I like Frequency's attitude on this board and if I didn't care, I wouldn't bother mentioning anything at all.
Sometimes you can read a humble way about someone, even on a message board -

Boy you know what would be sharp.

A close up with the dog as is, and a clear focus on the human foot prints in the sand.

I'm with the others, the father and son look awkward to me.

I am adding a few more from there and then.... some have footprints as major element MK3B mentioned

C&C are Bread and Butter ;)

#2 (redness of soil is a specialty of Kovalam beach, Kerala

Regards :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back