What's new

Life in Korea

Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,591
Reaction score
2,269
Location
大田, South Korea
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a walk around the streets tonight, high ISO, so quite grainy. Life in Korea is sometimes so random, you stumble on things that you would never expect.

All the luxuries of a restaurant, but on wheels.
10474204_305298409644811_5957076537271193961_n.jpg


Original KPop gang, still ballin'
10470937_305298569644795_3562032442653572097_n.jpg


Harikrishna 2014
10460199_305298566311462_1047021685758260477_n.jpg


Local street vendors
10471375_305298902978095_4006746000361685555_n.jpg


Bus Stop, snack tent
10304350_305299086311410_8079760092557244892_n.jpg


Soju money
10385390_305298782978107_2066988725967324058_n.jpg
 
Very interesting street photography there......I am curious about #1. What was the guy doing? Is that his office or something? Are these shots in Seoul? There is more to Kimchi in South Korea...do you have photos of the wet market or the street eateries which I enjoyed very much when I was there...many things would have changed since I was there but the wet markets and street eateries will always be there.

More photos?
 
Hello,


The guy in #1 is selling sausage, behind him there's a steamer. In Korea, vendors often have TV to watch during downtime. These were taken in Daejeon, which is about 1-2hrs away from Seoul. If you look at the links in my signature, I have a ton of photos from Korea.
 
Hello,


The guy in #1 is selling sausage, behind him there's a steamer. In Korea, vendors often have TV to watch during downtime. These were taken in Daejeon, which is about 1-2hrs away from Seoul. If you look at the links in my signature, I have a ton of photos from Korea.

Very nice set and yes I was curious about #1 it looked at first like he has a hydroponic garden in the back of his truck but it's just an illumination of the vegetation behind the truck.
 
Love how you shot through the screen in the 5th one! Nice set. =)
 
Bus Stop, Snack Tent is a wonderful photo, love it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom