What's new

Life of a Student

schumionbike

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The theme of the photoshoot was "life of a student". We had quite a bit of fun. I realize a lot of these images included the bence but our location wasn't that great so we didn't have much too work with. C&C would be great!!! Thanks.

1.
DSC_2528_edited-2picassastraighten.jpg



2.
DSC_2631_edited-2.jpg


3.
DSC_2594_edited-2.jpg


4.
DSC_2575_edited-2.jpg


5.
DSC_2554_edited-2.jpg


6.
DSC_2552_edited-2.jpg


7.
DSC_2541copy.jpg
 
decent shots but theres SOO much more stuff to shoot with that theme!!! get those creative minds thinking!!
 
Thanks, we're both nerdy, what can I tell you? lol Here are couple more at the library.


8)
DSC_2451_edited-1.jpg


9)
DSC_2452copy_edited-2.jpg


10)
DSC_2461_edited-2.jpg
 
there you go!! use your surroundings.. go take some at the lockers, and in the cafeteria, in the line up, maybe getting a drink from a vending machine.. things like that..
 
We didn't want to drive an hour and a half to the university campus so we went to a small local brand which was closed for the summer so we had to be outside. Then we did library shoot in the public library. A very and dark one, the only good thing was there was no one there to bother us. :)
 
Where's the beer pong?
 
Wheres the bit where she realises she is 25 grand in debt
 
Wheres the bit where she realises she is 25 grand in debt

LOLOL... yay for student loans taking $500 a month from me for the next 12 years!! student loans suck...
 
I live very close to the University of WI, and this is something I've sort of wanted to do. College life is interesting to me as I only went to tech school. I do a lot of shooting down in and around the campus area, but never have really shot students specifically. Maybe I'll do that sometime.
 
I live very close to the University of WI, and this is something I've sort of wanted to do. College life is interesting to me as I only went to tech school. I do a lot of shooting down in and around the campus area, but never have really shot students specifically. Maybe I'll do that sometime.


I find that most college campuses have some pretty interesting architecture and each college have their own themes when they design it. You can definitely get some very neat composition out of them.
 
dude, you forgot stressful times of exams, no money, tears and all that...

nice pics though, definitely hit VERY close to home
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom