What's new

Life of a Student

thanks guys, I didn't think the topic would stir up so much emotions :).
 
You are obviously not British students - student life would only consist of three pics, fast asleep at 10am, student bar and craming like hell in final year
 
You are obviously not British students - student life would only consist of three pics, fast asleep at 10am, student bar and craming like hell in final year


Nope, we're American. I don't think the American agrees with this series of pitures either. :) We have a few shots of her on the phone but decide we didn't like them.
 
ooooh nice! :D

somebody move this to the photo themes forum xD
 
I think I would also photograph the girl interacting with other students. College is fun, maybe photographing a study group? Otherwise, you're doing well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom