What's new

Lifering (first attempt at selective)

Yeah, just zoom in as far as you can and get all those pixels properly saturated and you'll be golden!
 
Neophyte Photographer said:
i like the coloring in this one...maybe a little tighter around the top of the ring though

i agree. nice photo.
 
That should be a little better. I actually didn't notice the top part until I posted it. But now I think I have it fixed.

Thank you all for the coments.

JB
 
There's still a tiny bit left it appears, but it's a good improvement!

Also, the top part by the pole and the bottom part by the pole and inbetween the two of the poles needs a slight touch up.
 
*Crosses fingers*Third times the charm right? I think, again, but really this time, that I have it all. please tell me I got it all. My hand is sore from my mouse, so its at least the final try tonight. If there are still parts missing let me know, and I'll fix it tomorrow. :)

And thank you very much for your help Smith2688. :)

JB

http://sonicisland.servemp3.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/Lifering%7E1.jpg
 
Sweet! Looks great to me! You added more saturation to the rope didn't you? It looks great with it. Now that's sharp!

(Sorry, I'm anal over small details :D)
 
I had the rope black and white before, but in the redit, I uncovered it, and I think it looks better that way too. :) I'm glad you like it. And no never too anal about things that can be improved. I should have done it right the first time. ;)
 
yeah the second version with saturated ropes is way better :) nice one!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom