What's new

Liftoff

Nice shot. Great luck in that the Balloon colors worked so well with the windmill!

I have an old film shot from flying into The Netherlands, coming in over tulip fields, one of the most awesome sights ever, rows and rows of color.
 
Nice shot. Great luck in that the Balloon colors worked so well with the windmill!

I have an old film shot from flying into The Netherlands, coming in over tulip fields, one of the most awesome sights ever, rows and rows of color.

They coordinate the colors that way, I think. The luck involved here was catching the balloon right by the mill as it passed by. Very small window of opportunity.

I bet the shot would be awesome, convert and share it!
 
Well that works out pretty well then!

I have shared it before, actually I have a thread here somewhere with my Amsterdam shots, a lot of views, no comments, iirc. . .

Please excuse the scratches. This was framed and fell, brushing/blowing the glass shards off it didn't look too bad in it's size, but when scanned and blown up, they become quite apparent. . . I still like it though, even after well over a decade and many pics after it:

7098144713_ae383d8a39_b.jpg


Note the canals, and canal house. Quite a HUGE operation. If you find yourself in Holland, the early morning flower market is worth getting up for. It's AMAZING how many of the worlds flowers are brokered through that place, you will never think of flowers the same way.
 
Well that works out pretty well then!

I have shared it before, actually I have a thread here somewhere with my Amsterdam shots, a lot of views, no comments, iirc. . .

Please excuse the scratches. This was framed and fell, brushing/blowing the glass shards off it didn't look too bad in it's size, but when scanned and blown up, they become quite apparent. . . I still like it though, even after well over a decade and many pics after it:

7098144713_ae383d8a39_b.jpg


Note the canals, and canal house. Quite a HUGE operation. If you find yourself in Holland, the early morning flower market is worth getting up for. It's AMAZING how many of the worlds flowers are brokered through that place, you will never think of flowers the same way.


Very cool shot.
 
Thanks, sir.

I always look forward to your shots. I really miss the Pacific NW, and wish that I was more into photography (besides just snapshots and parties) at that point in my life. I learn with almost all your posts just how much I missed out on.
 
Nice. You should have told those people to get out of your shot. :)
 
Well that works out pretty well then!

I have shared it before, actually I have a thread here somewhere with my Amsterdam shots, a lot of views, no comments, iirc. . .

Please excuse the scratches. This was framed and fell, brushing/blowing the glass shards off it didn't look too bad in it's size, but when scanned and blown up, they become quite apparent. . . I still like it though, even after well over a decade and many pics after it:

7098144713_ae383d8a39_b.jpg


Note the canals, and canal house. Quite a HUGE operation. If you find yourself in Holland, the early morning flower market is worth getting up for. It's AMAZING how many of the worlds flowers are brokered through that place, you will never think of flowers the same way.

Wow. These are flower fields? Where you in a plane?
 
Stamp the hell out of them.

Great shot - as usual. Did you get to go up?
 
Well that works out pretty well then!

I have shared it before, actually I have a thread here somewhere with my Amsterdam shots, a lot of views, no comments, iirc. . .

Please excuse the scratches. This was framed and fell, brushing/blowing the glass shards off it didn't look too bad in it's size, but when scanned and blown up, they become quite apparent. . . I still like it though, even after well over a decade and many pics after it:

7098144713_ae383d8a39_b.jpg


Note the canals, and canal house. Quite a HUGE operation. If you find yourself in Holland, the early morning flower market is worth getting up for. It's AMAZING how many of the worlds flowers are brokered through that place, you will never think of flowers the same way.

Wow. These are flower fields? Where you in a plane?


Yes, and yes.
 
Wow. These are flower fields? Where you in a plane?

He is exceptionally tall.

Fun fact: the Dutch have the highest average height of any people in the world.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom