What's new

Light and Lines

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was hanging out with Mr. Rabbit out in the workshop and found this gem :) The light from behind caught my eye and the lines kept it interested.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look :)




 
Simply outstanding!!!!!!!! And I mean that, with the eight exclamation points. I nominated it for POTM. I am that impressed.
 
Holy crap. That's AWESOME. Wow!
 
WOW!! This blows me away!!:hail:
 
What they all said (but unlike cheap @$$ Derrel, I woulda sprung for at least NINE exclamation points). This needs to be printed minimum 11x14 and hanging on your wall! BTW - what is it?
 
Wow, thanks so much you guys! <3
Derrel, double wow, thanks so much for the nomination!
 
Woah! Is the workshop at the bottom of an extinct volcano? Because, that is really neat. I have no clue what the scale is or what we're looking at, but it feels so darn organic. I concur with all my esteemed colleagues above. Tops.:hail:
 
Damn you for making March's vote that much harder!! lol
 
Damn, that's good! +! +! +! +! +! +! +! +! +! (count 'em 10) ;)

I can't wait to find out WTF this is, but whatever it is, I want one!

:thumbup:
 
Thanks so much guys! When I was writing the thread I allllllmost titled it with what it is. Since my hope with this shot was ambiguity and only after careful viewing perhaps seeing what it is I decided to not identify it.

I'm going to let it ride for a while and keep it under my hat.

I think a big part of the charm is that you guys don't know what it is!! That means success!
yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon_zpsc495f113.gif



Damn you for making March's vote that much harder!! lol
I just took a look at the other nominations.... dayum there is some truly amazing stuff nominated!
 
I'd hazard....it's a ream of paper, wrinkled by damp, loosely rolled up and with light shining through...close?

Incredible picture, you deserve photo of the month for it. :D
 
I think I have seen an old roll of "sellotape" go like this.
 
Yes, very striking image. Good job Pixel. I'm guessing roll of paper.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom