What's new

Light and Lines

Thanks guys!

You all can keep on guessin' :P I'm revealing nothing yet ;)
 
Ok pix, you even hooked ME with this one, and you know that ain't easy ;)
 
Thanks guys!

You all can keep on guessin' :P I'm revealing nothing yet ;)

Tease!
Teehee ;)
98.gif


Ok pix, you even hooked ME with this one, and you know that ain't easy ;)
Woot! Now THAT I'm beyond happy about! Thanks Rick!
Very cool! Dying to find out what it is though.
Hey you :) It's been a while! Thanks!
Thanks guys!

You all can keep on guessin' :P I'm revealing nothing yet ;)

So was I close?
Not sayin' yet ;)
 
Hmmmm....it's something metalish stacked up. What kind of evil workshop do you guys have! And can I come over and play?! lol
 
For me I'm not so interested in what it is but how you post processed it. That's what makes this image work. Very good contrast.
 
Lissen... somebunny better come across with the 'what' real soon, or else!!!! :grumpy: Where did I leave my 'Banninate' button anyway...
 
Hmmmm....it's something metalish stacked up. What kind of evil workshop do you guys have! And can I come over and play?! lol
Haha, still not sayin' and yes come play anytime! ;)
For me I'm not so interested in what it is but how you post processed it. That's what makes this image work. Very good contrast.
Thanks Rick, actually very minimal processing, basic raw adjustments converted in Bridge and a small boost in contrast.
Lissen... somebunny better come across with the 'what' real soon, or else!!!! :grumpy: Where did I leave my 'Banninate' button anyway...
Aw you wouldn't ban a cute luvable widdle bunny would you?
crazy-rabbit-msn-emotions-love-y-1.gif
 
OMG I've figured it out!!!

No, not what it is .. I know what it is and no I'm not tellin yet ;)

This reminded me of something but I couldn't put my finger on it but I figured it out! James Bond posters..... it's on Skyfall but it is in older ones also.
 
On the bond posters that's the inside of a pistol barrel. Your pic does looks like that but with a much groovier liquidy feel.


Is it flexible duct?
 
Nice image ....I am guessing a roll of aluminum flashing.
 
On the bond posters that's the inside of a pistol barrel. Your pic does looks like that but with a much groovier liquidy feel.

Is it flexible duct?

Thanks Mully ;)

Squirrels, yes! Much groovier I think ;) there is an older one that seems to be in my head that was more stylized and always looked like an owls eye to me that I was thinking of but not sure which one it is lol
 
Great capture PixelRabbit!

My guess is wood shaving from a planer, or a paper towel roll with the cardboard tube missing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom