squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #31 I made a small edit. Hope you don't mind!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #32 squirrels said: I made a small edit. Hope you don't mind! http://www.flickr.com/photos/10258522@N02/8588433067/ Click to expand... Thanks Eric Squirrels!! OMG!! That's brilliant, I'm totally printing that off and tacking it to my favourite things board!!
squirrels said: I made a small edit. Hope you don't mind! http://www.flickr.com/photos/10258522@N02/8588433067/ Click to expand... Thanks Eric Squirrels!! OMG!! That's brilliant, I'm totally printing that off and tacking it to my favourite things board!!
squirrels No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 437 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #33 PixelRabbit said: squirrels said: That's brilliant, I'm totally printing that off and tacking it to my favourite things board!! Click to expand... :goodvibe: Click to expand...
PixelRabbit said: squirrels said: That's brilliant, I'm totally printing that off and tacking it to my favourite things board!! Click to expand... :goodvibe: Click to expand...
David8 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 2, 2013 Messages 138 Reaction score 13 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #34 OMG I love this image! It reminded me of the gun barrel shots fro James Bond as well. But WAY cooler. I really want to know what it is now!
OMG I love this image! It reminded me of the gun barrel shots fro James Bond as well. But WAY cooler. I really want to know what it is now!
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #35 squirrels....LOL
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #36 Oops I almost left this hanging without revealing what it was, but then Tirediron refused to say stuff about my kitty until I did So, some were very close!! This is a roll of clear plastic, think garbage bags that aren't perforated
Oops I almost left this hanging without revealing what it was, but then Tirediron refused to say stuff about my kitty until I did So, some were very close!! This is a roll of clear plastic, think garbage bags that aren't perforated
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #37 Thenk-yew!
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #38 You are quite welcome
Benco TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 923 Reaction score 253 Location Falkland Islands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 28, 2013 #39 Aha! knew it was a roll of something, never thought of plastic.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #40 Yes Benco you WERE close with your first guess!!
tacosanchez TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2012 Messages 42 Reaction score 7 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2013 #41 That looks really cool, I like the tonality and composition.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #42 Thanks Tacosanchez
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 30, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #43 Bump for those that may be interested and missed the reveal a few posts up