Light Graffiti

thanks for the help.

one more question, how do you focus on the subject (probably yourself). I mean, its too dark for my camera to focus so i have to guess using MF.

2532312781_da1a4dda7f_m.jpg

my little take on it. however it was at f3.5+10s

Really amazing!
Still, not my kind of photography.
But it's cool what people come up with...and I think getting it right really takes a lot of skill, at least the things those people on these websites do!

yea... its not really for me... i just like trying new cool things... I'm sure I can also find ways to use it in my job (i'm a youth minister kids love weird stuff like this)

Ya it's gonna be tricky for me because unless I do it in almost pitch black I'll have to B (what does that stand for anyway?), meaning that someone else will have to do the writing.

(Semi Automatic Camera)

Nice Atreus!

How were you able to keep the camera from recording your body movements??

The only guess I have is that you took 2 shots, one will the lighting and one w/ u standing there... not too sure though...

I have fooled around with it. It is a lot of fun, and cool with different colored lights

2498516800_857672ec0f.jpg

2498516160_6daebb5623.jpg

2498512042_f617f2fa5c.jpg

i've been messing around with this again tonight... i've found some other things... you can do it with lights on... but the darker the better, as the brighter it is the less of your light (tag) will show up... I've also found that if i put my flash on "Rear" it makes me less blurry... I dont know what its called on your camera, but basically, what it does is when i first hit the button, the shutter closes... i write my tag, i get into position, THEN the flash goes... i think i have mine on 30 seconds... it seems to make some of a difference

Most reactions

Back