DivadWaldoss No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 53 Location United States Aug 17, 2012 #1 Just got my first DSLR the other day (Canon t3i) and thought I'd try my hand at light painting. Let me know what you think!
Just got my first DSLR the other day (Canon t3i) and thought I'd try my hand at light painting. Let me know what you think!
JAC526 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 237 Location Cincinnati OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #2 Where is Mrs. Pacman?
C charlie76 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 1,635 Reaction score 460 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 17, 2012 #3 Pacman needs an eye!
DivadWaldoss No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 53 Location United States Aug 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 hahaha I was hoping to get comments on the flowers, the others were just thrown in for fun. I'll be sure to do a more detailed Pacman next time! haha
hahaha I was hoping to get comments on the flowers, the others were just thrown in for fun. I'll be sure to do a more detailed Pacman next time! haha
SamiJoSchwirtz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 5, 2012 Messages 740 Reaction score 53 Location Poplar&Hawthorne, Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 5, 2013 #5 Oh flowers... Pretty!!