JeremyMcG TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 13, 2014 Messages 74 Reaction score 29 Location Buckhannon, WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2014 #1 Had to pee or I would have finished the fence section.... Used a color changing fiber optic lamp to paint the background on a long exposure, then photoshopped the table the rifle was on to make it look a bit more liquid(ish) Same technique as above.
Had to pee or I would have finished the fence section.... Used a color changing fiber optic lamp to paint the background on a long exposure, then photoshopped the table the rifle was on to make it look a bit more liquid(ish) Same technique as above.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 31, 2014 #2 First and third, I'm kinda meh on, but the rifle's pretty cool IMO.
JeremyMcG TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Aug 13, 2014 Messages 74 Reaction score 29 Location Buckhannon, WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 minicoop1985 said: First and third, I'm kinda meh on, but the rifle's pretty cool IMO. Click to expand... I've actually sent that one to Mpix and had a large print on a backboard made of it - it's hanging in my reloading room.
minicoop1985 said: First and third, I'm kinda meh on, but the rifle's pretty cool IMO. Click to expand... I've actually sent that one to Mpix and had a large print on a backboard made of it - it's hanging in my reloading room.
B BlueCobalt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 22, 2013 Messages 128 Reaction score 33 Location New Orleans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 #4 1st doesnt say anything to me but liking the 2nd and 3rd. cool technique
Braineack Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 17, 2013 Messages 13,214 Reaction score 5,614 Location NoVA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 #5 Your on to something with that last
CaptainNapalm No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 27, 2012 Messages 796 Reaction score 143 Location Toronto, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 1, 2014 #6 I like 3.