What's new

Light Stands

This looks like it'll do...


The operative phrase here is looks like. I suspect you'd be happy with these for a little while, but I wouldn't think these will hold up for very long. This is one of those areas where price is an indicator. Low cost light stands are usually just cheap light stands.

-Pete
 
That light stand is probably fine for a "novice". However I'm curious what you are going to do with them. You can get lightstands from BH for about 16 bucks each. Of course it doesn't come with that s**** little bag.

Also, do you already have umbrella/flash-mount adapters?
 
i see there are even cheaper ones on b and h! ill go that route...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom