What's new

Light thru a kitchen window

GrfxGuru

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2006
Messages
856
Reaction score
23
Location
Texas, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I have been seeing the interesting collection of oils and bottles in my kitchen right next to a window that gets strong light in the afternoon and thought...'why not, gotta take a picture of something it's been over a week'

kitch_btls.jpg


I changed from a color shot because the colors actually made the image feel rather flat and uninteresting compared to this version. It has been a long time since I did anything other than color and thought I'd give it a go. The cropping is very tight due to a small space to work with and nasty straight lines from walls just out of shot.

Thx for looking.
 
I suggest rotating the whole thing a tiny bit counterclockwise since your verticals are falling to the right.

For the rest, wow! I love it. The light is indeed beautifull and I like the composition also. Very nice photo :-)
 
Thx, ya know I thought it was leaning :) I plan to go back and see if I can find a better shot when the light decides to work with me.
 
If you think you can beat this, I am really looking forward to your update :)
 
Update should be straight now, thx Jeroen!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom