What's new

Lighthouse - Pannorama

&Denekamp

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
297
Reaction score
3
Location
Netherlands
On the island I had my vacation there was this lighthouse witch I had seen numerous times in pictures, and I wanted to capture it a slightly different way. So I decided on an angled vertical pannorama, and this is what I got. I hope you like.


Vuurtoren.jpg


(Please excuse quality loss due to scanning)

Thanks for viewing,


Niels
 
very cool. Lovin the angle and contrast between sky and lighthouse. The wavy grass makes it. :thumbup: :)
 
great shot, love the angle and the contrast of the red with the sky & clouds. I'm pretty much saying everything jonk said, love the grass too! you definitely captured it a little different, i like it.
 
It works for me I like it and like jonk mention the grass makes it
Pam
 
Thanks all for your kind comments!

I had the luck that the lighthouse had just gone through a repaint, so it was as red as I could possibly get it :)

And in the mean time I've printed and framed it, and its now hanging on my wall, whii. I just found out that I love framing pictures :)

Thanks again
 
What an awesome shot to have framed and hanging on a wall! Although it does make me feel a little seasick, I love it!

I love the movement in the grass especially. Great idea with the angle too!
 
Thanks Danier and Vicky!

I'm trying to get some higher quality scans somewhere so I can print it out like waay big, maybe a meter tall. then I can hang it up on my door or somethin' :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom