What's new

Lighthouse

Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
961
Reaction score
11
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well here it is. I was attempting to make this fake , about 15 feet tall lighthouse look like a real working lighthouse. I put one speed light at 1/32 power in the little top part and triggered it in the middle of a 30 second exposure in almost complete darkness. There was a sodium street light about 1/8th mile down the road that back light the woods, color correcting that gave a nice blue to the flash. Comments good and bad and critique on how I can improve this much appreciated.

lighthouse.jpg
 
i'm not sure if I like the sign in there, i think it takes away from the lighthouse... good rule of thirds on the lighthouse though!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom