H H4X1MA No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 10, 2011 Messages 327 Reaction score 59 Location Vermont Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2013 #1 C&C Encouraged This was a "use what I have on me" experiment that I was ill prepared for, but I don't think it came out too bad. This thing is gunna be a lot of fun. In case you were wondering, that's a hula hoop with LEDs in it.
C&C Encouraged This was a "use what I have on me" experiment that I was ill prepared for, but I don't think it came out too bad. This thing is gunna be a lot of fun. In case you were wondering, that's a hula hoop with LEDs in it.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 13, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I was, and that's VERY cool!