Lsatblu
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 13, 2009
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hi all,
Next week I am going to be taking some pictures of friends in my friend's house for my senior project. I don't start my senior project till next semester but I want as much practice this summer as I can get. One of my friends who is a photography major shoots with just her camera, an extra flash and a reflector.
I plan on taking the shots around 5:30pm on when the sun is going down. My friend has nice large windows in his house so there will be a ton of sun light but I would like some extra light in case. Would purchasing two umbrella soft boxes be worth it? I plan on also buying a reflector.
I might also take some pictures out on his deck so I would be able to place them outside as well.
Thanks.
Next week I am going to be taking some pictures of friends in my friend's house for my senior project. I don't start my senior project till next semester but I want as much practice this summer as I can get. One of my friends who is a photography major shoots with just her camera, an extra flash and a reflector.
I plan on taking the shots around 5:30pm on when the sun is going down. My friend has nice large windows in his house so there will be a ton of sun light but I would like some extra light in case. Would purchasing two umbrella soft boxes be worth it? I plan on also buying a reflector.
I might also take some pictures out on his deck so I would be able to place them outside as well.
Thanks.
