Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 2, 2006 #1 Are these cool or am I just living in my own little reality? I like these but that could just be me... dunno! haha - Comments and critiques welcome!
Are these cool or am I just living in my own little reality? I like these but that could just be me... dunno! haha - Comments and critiques welcome!
Taralyn Romero TPF Noob! Joined Oct 25, 2005 Messages 626 Reaction score 25 Location Colorado Feb 2, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 P.S. - no photoshop or editing done - the "blur" was a manual flick of the wrist type-o-motion....
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 2, 2006 #3 I like the effect you got in #1 :thumbsup: The other two just look kinda blurry to me?