Lightroom Issue

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, I'm having an issue with lightroom... when I export, I include my watermark for web galleries... if i export it at a smaller size (640x640) the watermark is fine and visible, however if i don't change the size and include the watermark you can't even see the watermark.. anyone know whats happening with that??? I want to put the full size version in my flickr, but i want to have it watermarked because there are unfortunately local photographers in my area who are stealing peoples images and claiming them as their own...
Heres the resized:
20080426-t89w5eb8d8mwa9e3stb425hsis.jpg

and heres the none resized one:
20080426-1xdxmjsxgxcqsqhgdyey436qaw.jpg

as you can see, the watermark is there, just VERY small.. anyone know how to fix that.. it's never happened before, only recently... i was under the impression that lightroom resized the watermark based on the size of the photo...

It looks like your watermark is sized in pixels. So, if your posting a 640x800, the watermark is fine at the size it is in terms of pixels. One way to correct this would be to have a larger version for your larger images, and a smaller one for your web images.

You have dust and hair on your sensor btw.

It looks like your watermark is sized in pixels. So, if your posting a 640x800, the watermark is fine at the size it is in terms of pixels. One way to correct this would be to have a larger version for your larger images, and a smaller one for your web images.

You have dust and hair on your sensor btw.

you must not use lightroom... you set up one watermark, and it inserts it for you... you dont have control over the sizing font or positioning in lightroom, its suppose to resize itself depending on the size of the image....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back