Lightspeed, I see your fly and raise you a spider

blackrose89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's not much just thought I'd Share :lmao:. Definetly the closest so far.

Basilica by blackrose1981, on Flickr

Disclaimer: this photo was posted in an act of boredom to poke fun at Lightspeed this was not intended for serious CC. If you are looking for a decent photo to critique please move along you won't find one here!

Last edited:
blackrose.. the focus is soft on the body (based on the large version on Flickr).... did you sharpen it at least?

blackrose.. the focus is soft on the body (based on the large version on Flickr).... did you sharpen it at least?

Yeh I did actually. Just was bored and put something up here to crack at Light lol. Wasn't mean for serious CC. I know it can be better.

She seems to have found an Orchard spider, like the one I posted.
He's very small..........like about a half inch front front legs to back.

She seems to have found an Orchard spider, like the one I posted.
He's very small..........like about a half inch front front legs to back.

I actually think it's a Basilica Spider. But same size. Very small. Not an excuse for an aweful photo though:lol:

Again, not meant for serious CC I know it's not good lol Was just trying to have some fun :p

And you're about to.
I'll call your spider

CALL!
6699504249_71e560b308_b.jpg

I went to get supplies earlier and I found a dinosaur exactly like Gipsons.
I was gonna buy it and throw some light on it and do a black and white just like Gipsons.
The damn thing was 25 bucks. I couldn't believe it. 25 bucks for a plastic/rubber dinosaur.

That will tell you what Gipson will go out of his way, to do.

Man, I can't wait for spring so I can try my hand at some outdoor macro photography.

I went to get supplies earlier and I found a dinosaur exactly like Gipsons.I was gonna buy it and throw some light on it and do a black and white just like Gipsons.The damn thing was 25 bucks. I couldn't believe it. 25 bucks for a plastic/rubber dinosaur.That will tell you what Gipson will go out of his way, to do.
Also tells what lengths you'll go to to compete. I thought you were like swimming in money and women. Surprised you'd even mention $25

Most reactions

Back