like/dislike buttons are not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
and they only encourage people to not contribute anything. Yes. I do use them, though very seldom the disagree button.

This is supposed to be a discussion group. Pressing a button gives people an easy way out.

Please for the love of pete. Get rid of this "feature"

I clicked like. It tells you everything you need to know.

They help to minimize redundancy
Click like/ agree instead of repeating something
One can always opt not to respond in any way too.

I like the like button. It's kinda like a way for a noob that likes a picture, to like it, and not give his noobness comments to something he likely knows nothing about.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

and they only encourage people to not contribute anything. Yes. I do use them, though very seldom the disagree button.

This is supposed to be a discussion group. Pressing a button gives people an easy way out.

Got me lifting drifting higher then the ceiling o baby its the ultimate feeling got me lifted felling so gifted, Sugar how you get you so fly, Sugar how you get so fly,,

iMac for all Occasions, Advise please !!!

Well. You admit you use them, so somehow you must appreciate their value, however limited it may be. Sometimes, if you're hurried or, as was already mentioned, you don't want to be repetitive, using the clicks as a form of expression can seem better than ignoring a thread completely.

Pressing a button gives people an easy way out.

Sure does. That's why people love 'em. Disgusting, isn't it?

Please for the love of pete.

But I don't want pete's love, and would never send a mixed message that would imply that I do.

But I don't want pete's love, and would never send a mixed message that would imply that I do.

Wow.. not sure how Pete's going to respond to that. Could be a pretty devastating blow. I mean the guy is already flat busted broke and homeless, people keep robbing him for whatever reason and giving the money to Paul. And now this?

Got me lifting drifting higher then the ceiling o baby its the ultimate feeling got me lifted felling so gifted, Sugar how you get you so fly, Sugar how you get so fly,,

iMac for all Occasions, Advise please !!!

So apparently what we really need is a WTF button. That might come in real handy.

Ya. There should be a WTF button for the following scenarios
A) WTF none of the MOFOs on here have replied to my question.
B) and a universally accepted WTF general use button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back