like/dislike buttons are not needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please just hit the "informative" button so @unpopular has the most diverse post?

Ya. There should be a WTF button for the following scenarios
A) WTF none of the MOFOs on here have replied to my question.
B) WTF button for WTF are you taking about.

There needs to be a MOFO button.

Ok, so maybe a WTF button for those, wow.. where did this come from posts, a MOFO button for those times when you need to tag somebody who just left a like instead of an actual comment and then maybe a Crickets button for when they didn't bother to do either.

I have some new ideas for buttons but don't think it's going to fly so I will have to just keep them to my self. maybe a hate button J/k. I think I used the disagree like one time some people push it like it is some new toy to play with.

Last edited:
Can someone please just hit the "informative" button so @unpopular has the most diverse post?
I did it! I did it! :icon_cheers:

But...he doesn't get a prize for it, or anything.
Huzzah! :D

His prize is having a popular post...
enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg

seriously folks ?

'ya all know that we need a BAN button.
one you hit a certain number of "ban likes" you're booted from TPF for a while.

how's that for Popularity .. or Unpopularity ?

I think we need a NICE button. You click it and it writes a reply post for you that says "Nice!". .Will save a lot of time. :)

Multiple expressions are found in the emoji library. As limited as it is.

seriously folks ?

But what about those times when you don't really want someone banned but you need to indicate that they are being a bit of a grumpy gus? And just imagine how much fun a grumpy gus button could be....

Plus the more buttons we can get the less problems we run into with the whole advice vrs advise debate, for those who speak that silly form of English propagated by Liz and her ilk.

Honestly, why would anyone want to live in a "flat"?

seriously folks ?

But what about those times when you don't really want someone banned but you need to indicate that they are being a bit of a grumpy gus? And just imagine how much fun a grumpy gus button could be....

Plus the more buttons we can get the less problems we run into with the whole advice vrs advise debate, for those who speak that silly form of English propagated by Liz and her ilk.

what's an ilk ?
is that related to Pete ?

seriously folks ?

Well, you could type: You are being a bit of a Grumpy Gus.
That might get the point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back