Like or Hate This?

I love it, but that isn't one of my options since you've limited me to like or hate.. :lol:

I am trying to figure out if the action/position of the person has any relationship to the surroundings ... or if that is the theme of the image, that there is none.

Not sure if I like it.

While I don't quite understand it, it is unique, and for that alone I like it :)

ngbbs4b77016758b8a.jpg

Interesting. I'm not a fan of the coloring of her legs. They look very manly. Almost seems as though this is a composite of a man and woman.

I like it too - interesting.

How did you do that?
I'm guessing he got a woman to get in the shower with her clothes on, then turned it on. ;)

There's no way! :) I like it....but all I can keep thinking is how on earth did she manage to balance on her right arm and right leg ONLY, while in a slippery tub. That's serious talent right there!

I like it too - interesting.

How did you do that?
I'm guessing he got a woman to get in the shower with her clothes on, then turned it on. ;)

There's no way! :) I like it....but all I can keep thinking is how on earth did she manage to balance on her right arm and right leg ONLY, while in a slippery tub. That's serious talent right there!
Looks like she has three points of contact to me. Both hands and a foot.

I find the pose very strained.. looks very uncomfortable. The light falloff from camera left to right makes the photo increasingly dark and makes the skin look really strange. Between the light falloff and the water, her hand in the background looks "dead" like a shriveled hand thrusting up out of a grave or something. Skin tones are terrible... and WB is very cold. Perspective distortion looks really odd.. and the foreground "horizon" (tub) is not straight. You do have interesting framing with the tub sidewalls, but it doesn't really help the shot. Possibly a very shallow DOF would have helped.. as the background is not attractive... it just looks like a standard pre-fab plastic / fiberglass tub surround.. harsh, cold and cheap.

What were you trying to show, or say.. with this? What were the thoughts behind this?

Did you partially desaturate this also?

I keep scrolling back up to look at it, so two thumbs up!
The more I look at it, the more I can't stop thinking about how wet the floor has got to be getting. :lol:

I think using the Dutch Angle here would accentuate the unbalanced feeling and introduce a feeling of weightlessness in zero gravity...space shower.

It currently feels too grounded for me to love it.

I do notice the off color on her legs. I supose she could be holding herself up but to me it looks like she is floating/being pulled up (which I suppose was the goal) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back