I missed the like-mania pretty late, now every posts only gets 2 likes at most at this stage...

Yes.. but what if I don't post after giving you a "like".... you can't like me back! So does that mean I Win.. or do I Lose? :)

I am a LIKE whore!!!! And I'm proud of it!!

Bitter.. I can't believe you went there! Whether it is true or not, a gentleman never calls a lady a Like Whore! ;)

Yes.. but what if I don't post after giving you a "like".... you can't like me back! So does that mean I Win.. or do I Lose? :)

I think you'd win - cause' you'd be the last one to give the like and I'll not have the chance to give you another like, but you do lose a like though!

I think you'd win - cause' you'd be the last one to give the like and I'll not have the chance to give you another like, but you do lose a like though!

hmmm.. kind of like the "glass half full / glass half empy" debate... I see! If you win, you lose! and vice versa! lol!

NSFW.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back