Jake hates me. I am trying to redeem myself. I hope it works.

Everyone on page 3 has been "liked" by me. It's also a rainbows and unicorns night for me, so take it for what it's worth. I owe and want to pay back.

(BTW, for those who don't know....... set you threads per page to twenty ..... or whatever the longer option is.)

Everyone on page 3 has been "liked" by me. It's also a rainbows and unicorns night for me, so take it for what it's worth. I owe and want to pay back.

(BTW, for those who don't know....... set you threads per page to twenty ..... or whatever the longer option is.)

You sure it was Page 3?

(....how big is your Ignore List, then?)

You sure it was Page 3?

According to my setup options.

I quit that sh!t. I can ignore anyone at anytime for any reason. C'mon..... gimme one tonight. I feel randy (notice that is a lower cased "r". If someone named "Randy" tries to make some smart a$$ed comment...... you immediately go to my "Ignore List".

(Crap........ I don't have an Ignore List)

You sure it was Page 3?

According to my setup options.

I quit that sh!t. I can ignore anyone at anytime for any reason. C'mon..... gimme one tonight. I feel randy (notice that is a lower cased "r". If someone named "Randy" tries to make some smart a$$ed comment...... you immediately go to my "Ignore List".

(Crap........ I don't have an Ignore List)

SHHHH!!!! Don't say RANDY either.. the Puritans will arise and SMITE thee! lol!

Jesus Christ...what Female....(on this site.... ) does not like a Big Dick for heaven's sake....

For some reason that reminds me of a joke:

I was angry at my ex-wife for being so non-communicative and I said that she never even told me when she had an orgasm.
She replied that she would have but I was never around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back