What's new

Lil Car Show

Joined
Jun 12, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago,Illinois
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On the first one, the people are competing with the car as to which is the subject of the picture. The shadows and reflections on the car (the light pole shadow coming down to the driver's side front corner on the hood and whatever is reflecting in the windshield) also detract from the image. I don't know how you'd get rid of them - maybe a polarizer?

The second one seems to be leaning downhill to our left.

I think the last one has the most potential, even though I like the first car the best.

They all could stand to be brightened up a little.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom