loopguru TPF Noob! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 173 Reaction score 2 Location Chicago Jan 22, 2006 #1 We went for a stroll through North Lincoln Park and I was pleasently surprised at how it turned out.
1 1986 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2006 Messages 326 Reaction score 1 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #2 wow I like 1,2,3 great shots
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Ice skating is on the agenda for the ducks, right? I really like Photo 2. And I appreciate the overall view in Photo 4. The tree in Photo 5 is interesting... funny way to grow, right?
Ice skating is on the agenda for the ducks, right? I really like Photo 2. And I appreciate the overall view in Photo 4. The tree in Photo 5 is interesting... funny way to grow, right?
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 23, 2006 #4 Nice ones.....Looks like you had a pleasant stroll! : )