What's new

Lines of communication

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_6129.jpg
 
wow nice job i like the yellowish green color
 
I like the composition also, but I think the tint makes the shot.
That's what makes it stand out from the crowd.
 
This is one cool composition. A pity that the light that lights-up the cables from below in further into the photo does not continue to do so towards the right/foreground.
 
thanks !!

I wish the lights went further too !!

they are actually car lights from passing cars..
 
thanks jophassa,

I am truly flattered !!

no filters, just creativity and luck. Being at the right place at the right time is all..

95% of this shot was all done in camera, all I did afterwards is adjust the colorspace a little to compliment the glowing gassy stuff I guess was reflected from the marsh below... and thats it....

Hey its california, our pollution and waste COULD be glowing ...har har har....

If you like this series, heres another shot from the other side of the freeway, and another freeway shot from a week ago I dont think youve seen the other freeway shot....


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72628


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71595
 
yeah, you were right. i have seen pics of cars on motorways like that before but the red and blue are just set apart beautifully.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom