What's new

Lines

Ohhhh curves workkk! yeeeay!
That's what happens when you teach yourself, you spend months not knowing basic awesome things! Not your fault I don't know things :)
yeeeay procrastination, I can't study if I'm playing with curves

haha, to make you feel better I'll just tell you about the "DERPDERPDERP" moment I just had. So I went back to mess with the image a little bit. I'm sitting there freaking out because it seems my adjustment box is frozen. I'm frantically clicking on the curves and everything is locked in place and unresponsive. then I realize that I have the screegrab image open, and I'm trying to click on a picture of the adjustment box instead of the actual adjustment box.
 
bhaaaahahaahah! derpderp :)
I recommend more coffee
 
Thanks for the input, Terenas!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom