What's new

Liquid - Joe finally gets around to the water shot...

I like it any way up :blushing: and it really reminds me of a knarly branch made of ice!
 
agreed... both are great. reminds me of the material that the "bad guy" from Terminator 2 was made of (not Arnold... but the guy who was after Sarah Connor)
 
nice one Joe! neat tones
like the rotated version.. good luck :thumbsup:
 
good job stopping the liquid. Might I suggest next time, remember water will act like a lense. Take a glass of water and hold it up to light, hold it up to a gradation of light. Try shooting it with a short gradation of light behind the water, it will bring out a lot more of the shapes. For examples look at my site.
Thanks
 
I like it Joe, and the Horz. crop is very good. It messes with the mind just enough.
 
Whoa! I didn't expect this shot to be resurrected a month later! Thanks a lot guys, Willic, good suggestion. I'll try it next time
 
Whoa... zombie!!! ZOMBIE!!! ArhgGHHHGGH!!!!!!


I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!
 
Meysha said:
Whoa... zombie!!! ZOMBIE!!! ArhgGHHHGGH!!!!!!


I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!

No kidding! Well, as long as we have a zombie thread, we might as well spam it up! Let's hijack my own thread :lol:
 
hehehe.. yeah well that's what I was hoping you'd say.... I figured it was either that... or a nice little slap over the wrist.
 
It's nice enough as it is, but rotated it looks great. And for some reson, the water looks really really clear as well. I love fast shutter speeds. :mrgreen:
 
Meysha said:
hehehe.. yeah well that's what I was hoping you'd say.... I figured it was either that... or a nice little slap over the wrist.
*little wrist slap*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom