Liquid - Joe finally gets around to the water shot...

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
I tried to give this more of an abstract feel with a minimalist composition. What do you think of the shot and is it abstract enough for use in an "abstract" contest?

Liquidforumbw.jpg

I like the shot; nice contrast... but if I were to enter it I would rotate the image 90 degrees CCW to landscape style.
That would get people guessing. It would also strenghten the composition in my opinion.
:D

JonK said:
I like the shot; nice contrast... but if I were to enter it I would rotate the image 90 degrees CCW to landscape style.
That would get people guessing. It would also strenghten the composition in my opinion.
:D

i agree... btw great shot, did you photoshop the background out?

JeLeAk - I did brighten the background some, but I didn't PS it out. It was a white wall in my apartment. I did crop it to get rid of the shadow from the flash. Thanks :)

What a great abstract picture, clarinetJWD ;)! And I really like it rotated horizontally :thumbup:.

Sorry, sometimes I wish everyone spoke only Russian :)!
You knew what I meant though, didn't you :mrgreen:? And now I know what CCW means :blushing:!

Loooove it rotated!

I mean, the upright one is great too - but I can tell that it's water. Rotated I have no idea! Isn't it cool how the brain works like that!?!

Good luck joe, i'm glad you went with the horizontal one, that's great! It reminds me of the water tenticle-thing in The Abyss. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back