Liquify help

MTVision

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have this picture of a girl lying on her back and she is looking back at the camera. Because of the way she's laying, one breast looks way bigger then the other and I suck at the liquify tool. I'm not even sure if it can be fixed but I was wondering if anyone out there wanted to give it a try.......

Please....

Thanks in advance

*I didn't post the picture but if anyone wants to give it a try I can send you the RAW file, a TIFF, or a JPEG*

If you have CS5, you might get better results with puppet warp. I would select an area like this and copy it to a new layer, then use puppet warp to enlarge it.

boob1.jpg

boob-1.gif

If you have CS5, you might get better results with puppet warp. I would select an area like this and copy it to a new layer, then use puppet warp to enlarge it.

boob1.jpg

boob-1.gif

#1: Great edit job! I'm gonna have to learn how to use puppet warp!

#2: I have never found myself even remotely attracted (sexually) to the same sex. And so I say this in a completely nonsensual way, but ...I just can't seem to stop watching that pulsating breast! :lmao:

I'll have to try that. I've never used puppet warp before so it'll be interesting. Thank you!

sm4him said:

#2: I have never found myself even remotely attracted (sexually) to the same sex. And so I say this in a completely nonsensual way, but ...I just can't seem to stop watching that pulsating breast! :lmao:

So I take it it's not that horrible of a photo? I almost deleted it because of the boob issue.

sm4him said:

So I take it it's not that horrible of a photo? I almost deleted it because of the boob issue.

Well, getting a boob job definitely helped her! :lol:
It's an interesting perspective, I think, so yeah, it works.

Puppet Warp tool is awesome

Peano said:
Seems workable to me. I would do some detail work on the face and eyes.

I was planning on it. You're always a big help - I really appreciate it.

Are you a member on the Fred miranda forums? I've seen the same name but wasn't if it was you.

Because she is at an angle on the bed or whatever, the warped breast looks... wrong. The original looks right. Or maybe a little less warp?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back