LIST BLACK FRIDAY DEALs!

Since bing.com has 20% cashback with Dell, so their cameras price seems to be pretty decent after cashback from bing.com

i.e.
Canon 50D with 28-135mm IS lens is $927 after cashback.
Canon T1i with 18-55mm IS lens is $575 after cashback.
Canon XSi with 18-55mm IS lens is $471 after cashback.

Nikon D3000 with 18-55mm VR lens is $400 after cashback.

Note: If you do not want the lens that shipped with the Canon 50D, you maybe able to sell it back for around $300. That MAY make the 50D body cost $627 after the cashback and lens selling.

office depot has 8gb sandisk ultra II for sale 19.95 and can be purchased on line

Went to Walmart this morning at 5:30. Got exactly what I wanted, plus a little more. And was home by 6:40. Black Friday is not all that much of a hassle.

Amazon had Lightroom 2 (full version) for $26.49 <---- not a mistype. I would have purchased it for another license if I had caught it on time. It is still at a good price of $169 now. They didn't even sell all the copies they made available at the $26 price. Man I wish I was watching closer. :confused:

Amazon had Lightroom 2 (full version) for $26.49 <---- not a mistype. I would have purchased it for another license if I had caught it on time. It is still at a good price of $169 now. They didn't even sell all the copies they made available at the $26 price. Man I wish I was watching closer. :confused:

me too thats insane!!!!!

Most reactions

Back