little daredevil

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i met this young man yesterday. keith is his name and he's 12; been skating for half his life. of approximately 150 skaters in the park, i would say his technique was equal to or better than most. very self assured attitude! it was fun watching them:

22722336-L.jpg

all was good until he almost killed me :shock:

22722337-L-1.jpg

oh well, thanks for looking!

He does look confident in the first picture. Great capture on the second picture, really dig the gradient on the sky highlighting the subject and gradually getting darker. Excellent angle and composition as well. Very well done!

very nice shots. especially like the second one. good composition and awesome capture!

A great photo always has its risks and this is a great photo from a risky angle. I see you have had no problem making the transition to action photography.

Eric

Love the angle in the second. The conversions in both are very nice. You are really getting a hang of this action stuff :)

woohoo the second one is fantastic!!! did you run away or he managed to land somewhere next to you?

JonMikal, ive decided, your going to teach me how to shoot like this, and how to be so rbave as to ask someone to pose for me like that!

Beautiful portraits! Are you giving him prints?

Most reactions

Back