Little girl with new puppy

BevD

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my first attempt at posting a picture and I hope I have followed directions correctly.

This little girl just chose her new puppy and was pretty pleased with it. Not much planning went into this photo (bad background for sure) but I like it. Your comments on how I could have improved it are welcome.

Canon 55-250, 55mm, f/5, 1/250, ISO 1600

Last edited:
That precious. . Keep it up.

Last edited:
Cute
bigthumb.gif

This is one of those pics where a flash would help. Since the dog is dark you really need the extra light from the window but then it does over expose the girl. A flash could light the dog and the girl while knocking down the window light. Further more it could darken the background. Hope that makes sense.

But for a snap shot it's a keeper..

Thanks. The girl and her family, after much deliberation, had just chosen this pup from my 4 week old litter. I took the quick pic so she would have something to hold her over till they can take the pup home in another 4 weeks. After looking at it I wished I had spent a little more time on it. I have a new speedlite but it doesn't do much good sitting in it's box (next project, get it out and learn how to use it!!).

Most reactions

Back