Little Kodak

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have passed on many of these but, I just could not resist this one.

Kodak Signet 40 in the box and the price tag was just screaming take me home

I havent even started cleaning it yet, but I think I may put this one to use.

100_2726.jpg

100_2730.jpg

100_2731.jpg

100_2733.jpg

100_2734.jpg

100_2739.jpg

100_2740.jpg

I've relocated the images that where here in my PB account, I'll change the image tags here when time permits

Wow - really nice find

I'm gonna have to see if I can find and replace the missing filters definately and maybe a flash bulb for sake of completion, there is sum stuff rattling around in the bottom of the box. I'll have to see what that all is, I know one thing is a batterie, Wich I doubt still holds power but neat to have.

Another great find! Myself, I can never resist camera's like that, especially in the box with all the stuff.

Good lil' performer, that Ektanar lens! You'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)

reciept

If it takes the standard blue glass ones I think I might have a pack or two in a box somewhere.

I'll have to look at the flash bulb info again, I skimmed it over, seein as I don't make a habbit of flash useage I did not pay a god awefull lot of attention to it.

Good lil' performer, that Ektanar lens! You'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)

I hope so, I have gotten so accustomed to shutter speeds of up to a grand, I am worried about my ability seein as I am confined to 1/400 and below. A well perfoming lens should definately help boost my enjoyment of it.

Nice find! Where were those cameras manufactured?

Rochester NY USA

------------------------------------------------------------------

Her previous owner took really good care of it and used it with frequency from what I can tell, however I think I have found what had done it in :( It seems to have been dropped, the view finder is way off. I am going to see if I can get it repaired but if not I'll have to figure it out and compensate, Not a big deal. As it turns out the batteries where left in the flash (I think The owner died and her kid is selling it) .....the damage is light, I can fix that my self. As it turns out the three filters I have where the only three that came with the set, so that is complete afterall and the glass of the lens is imaculet.

New pics of it all cleaned up

100_2786.jpg

100_2792.jpg

100_2775.jpg

100_2774.jpg

100_2771.jpg

100_2777.jpg

100_2778.jpg

100_2779.jpg

Threw the view finder :( she is off just a little
100_2785.jpg

Most reactions