Little Photoshoot

chrisburke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisburke.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I don't have a proper backdrop, and I didnt want to drive to the city (40 mins away) to pick up material, so, I went to my local dollar store, and just picked up a few black table clothes... i know the plastic of the sheets looks off.... but this was just kind of a test run really... heading to the city today, going to drop by the fabric store and see what i can find that doesnt look so crappy... but, heres a few from it... ignore the plastic and just admire my newborn son.

1)
3038865281_8e3a948ed1.jpg

2)
3039691106_9e1d531403.jpg

3)
3038846209_2187990129.jpg

Click here to see the whole set

How beautiful. You'll certainly treasure these photos as time passes.

Congratulations again.

The colour one looks lightly underexposed, but in B&W it comes out looking really nice. My dad took tons of pics of us as kids and I so appreciate being able to look back and enjoy. You and your son will treasure these pics once he grows up some.

WoW I love the second one!!! Great pic! As for the plastic, I thought it was black silk sheets until I read your post.

Great shot! I wish I can do this when my daughter was born.

And maybe is my monitor. I found it is a little underexposed. :)
Also, would it be better if he is not wearing a diaper? :)

Anyway ... such a wonderful moment.

Last edited:
he is so cute! I must have missed the big announcement... when was he born? How big was he? Etc, etc, details! And I love his name too. He is sooo sweet.
But I agree, underexposed. Lighten them up so we can see his sweet baby face better!

he is so cute! I must have missed the big announcement... when was he born? How big was he? Etc, etc, details! And I love his name too. He is sooo sweet.
But I agree, underexposed. Lighten them up so we can see his sweet baby face better!

Seth Christopher, born Monday November 10, 4:58pm, 8lbs 3.4oz 21"

Most reactions

Back